[R3E] - RaceRoom Racing Experience
Sortie du circuit de Spa-Francorchamps sur la base RaceRoom moyennant 549 vRP ]][[
Download size = 634 MB
Client version = 0.3.0.6416
Client BuildID = 3033701
Dedi version = 45.0.695
Dedi BuildID = 3033704
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR
- Audi RS 3 LMS
- Honda Civic TCR
- Hyundai i30 N TCR
- Peugeot 308 TCR
- Seat Cupra TCR
- Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR
- Added "Launch Control" key mapping. WTCR cars are currently the only cars featuring it.
Update details 28 Novembre 2018
Download size = circa 2.8 GB
Client version = 0.3.0.6514
Client BuildID = 3346300
Dedi version = 47.0.764
Dedi BuildID = 3346554
- Added GTR4 car class with KTM GT4, Lotus Evora GT4 and Porsche Cayman MR
- Added the full grid of the Cayman Trophy by Manthey Racing for the Porsche Cayman Clubsport GT4
- Added a GT2 version of the P4/5 Competizione
- Reworked our approach towards driving assists. In Single Player events, the player can now fully customize which assists are enabled and at what level. The assists available in multiplayer sessions will depend on the settings defined by the host. Competitions and leaderboards will still offer the familiar “novice”, “amateur” and “get real” options, enforcing equality in such competitive environments.
- Dedicated server : Interface reworked for easier server management. Added settings for the driving assist, either enforcing specified assists levels or allowing connected players to freely pick and choose.
- Dedicated server : Qualifying session timer is now frozen while the server is empty if there is no practice session and the “freeze session if empty” option is enabled.
- Reworked the Multiplayer lobby page to better present servers overall. More filters are now available to narrow down a search we also added the required information regarding which assists are allowed or enforced for each server.
- Introducing additional assists : ESP and Countersteer assistance.
- Reworked the Assisted Braking to become more targeted towards not missing the braking points. Useful when learning a new track.
- Implemented a weight ballast system for assists that do not naturally make the car slower.
- Further tweaks to Slowdown penalties
- Added Look to Apex, Pitch camera lag and Roll camera lag sliders to options menu.
- Reorganized the option menus for easier navigation.
- Lowered default volume values for Roadfeel and Suspension Squeak sound effects
- Cockpit camera now has some movement from G-forces by default.
- Car selection menu no longer shows cars in order of their release dates but alphabetically.
- Further improvements to serving of Slowdown penalties after all the great feedback from the last update.
- In a Multiplayer session with “Wrecker Prevention” option enabled, a player sitting idle on the track without accelerating will be presented with a message asking “Are you still there?” and to press Throttle to confirm. Failure to comply will result in being brought back to the garage.
- Reduced the distance at which the green flag is presented after passing a yellow flag incident.
- DRS in a multiclass race will no longer become available from following a car having a different performance index.
- AI no longer defends its position in the first turn of an s-curve
- AI now makes better defensive decisions based on the type of corner ahead.
- AI no longer goes defensive on the first lap of a race if there is a car in front.
- AI should now respect a bit more distance to opponent cars
Physics / Sounds / AI / Cameras
- All non sequential cars: Reworked the entire H-pattern gearbox and clutch management.
- Introducing downshift blip on gearshifts when clutch is set to automatic
- Turbo spooling now drops more accurately on gearshifts
- Tyre and brake disk temperatures are now pre-heated to their optimal temperatures when performing a rolling start (time attack, rolling start qualifying, race rolling starts)
- Damage sensitivity tweaks for all cars
- Added stone chips samples to replays
- Added specific pitstop timers for GTR1 and GTR2 car classes
- Changing a damaged front nose of the Formula RaceRoom X-17 no longer takes 30 seconds.
- Audi R8 LMS - Improved behaviour when biting curbs
- BMW M6 GT3 - Improved corner entry behaviour
- Formula RaceRoom 3 - Improved base setup. Improved AI standing starts. Fuel tank now lasts 15 laps around Macau.
- Formula RaceRoom U.S. - Prevented AI from performing a pitstop on a short race around Road America.
- Formula RaceRoom X-17 - Improved AI standing starts
- GTR2 - Complete rework on the physics, 2 tyre compounds
- GTR2 - New sounds for the BMW M3 GT2
- GTR3 - Adjustments to the balance of performance (power, downforce, fuel consumption, etc)
- GTR4 - Introducing this class with 3 new cars.
- Mercedes C-Klasse DTM 2005 - Improved AI behaviour
- Porsche 911 GT3 Cup - Overall improvements of the handling and of the AI behaviour
- Porsche Cayman Clubsport - Overall improvements of the handling and of the AI behaviour
- WTCR - Adjustments to the balance of performance (power, weight, gear ratios) and to the estimation of fuel consumption (affects AI decisions and car setup menu estimations)
- New Static TV cameras brought to various tracks with focus on atmospheric scenes and listenning to sounds of cars passing. Those cameras can be accessed with Page Down, then using End key to cycle through camera sets.
- Reduced vibration of opponent cars in multiplayer (mostly noticeable when standing still)
- Fixed a case where the game would not validate the serving of a drivethrough penalty if the player stopped at the spot. Also removed the pit area markers if “serve drivethrough” is selected in the pit menu to stop luring players into stopping.
- Fixed some rendering issue occuring after altering visual settings in the menus and letting the game revert the changes by not confirming.
- Fixed a case where the game would stop the car at the spot if serving a drivethrough with AI assistance in pitlane.
- Fixed an issue where, in certain cases, some incident points would be missing from the results file generated by the dedicated server.
- Fixed the lap time not being invalidated from driving in the wrong direction.
- Fixed a Triple Screen rendering issue where smoke or dirt clouds would not appear properly. ==> fredy
- Fixed a replay issue where sounds from cars could fail to play properly after switching quickly between cars.
- Fixed an issue with the cockpit perspective shift feature that would make the cockpit camera act up in replays.
- Fixed the cockpit perspective shift going the other way when looking back.
- Fixed cockpit perspective shift affecting onboard cameras (accessible through Home key)
- Fixed an issue where a spectator client started from a rrre:// link would fail to show the broadcast overlays.
- Fixed some wrong live diff timing values on the first race lap around Nordschleife VLN and 24H layouts
- Fixed an exploit where a player could serve a drivethrough penalty by entering and leaving the pitlane from the same side.
- Fixed tyre changes in GTR3 car class that played a very long loop of sounds.
- Fixed “Time Left” being wrong when broadcasting a multiplayer event with 2 race sessions.
- Fixed an issue where player would lose control of the car upon entering a pitlane in the wrong direction if AI assistance in pitlane was enabled
- Fixed spectator overlays showing wrong time left when joining an event with more than 1 race session.
- Fixed a HUD timing overlay that would sometimes not go away after a practice run on a hillclimb.
- Fixed pitstop menu being locked after entering the pitlane with no action selected.
Mise à jour 04 Avril 2018
Download size = ca 15 GB
Client version = 0.3.0.6544
Client BuildID = 3708189
Dedi version = 50.0.906
Dedi BuildID = 3708152
- Added Group C car class with Porsche 962 C Team Joest and Nissan R90CK
- Added Porsche Carrera Cup Classic car class with Porsche 911 Carrera Cup (964)
- Modified parts of the Porsche 934 RSR to remove certain after-market elements such as the exhaust pipe.
- Dedicated server - Added a list of currently connected players, with live counter of their incident points and a Kick button.
- Dedicated server - Added a session information block with a "Next Session" functionality.
- Dedicated server - Added a ban functionality.
- Dedicated server - Color tweaks to the UI for better readability when server is running.
- Dedicated server - The results json now includes the userID of the other player involved in a car to car collision.
- Implemented a more discrete notification block on the HUD to replace the big and intrusive overlays that warn of penalties.
- Added loads of new telemetry and various data to Shared Memory block, bringing it to v2.6 and breaking backward compatibility with 3rd party applications and drivers.
- Introducing Tyre Pressure in car setup for the cars released today as well as a selection of older cars (see below)
- Added support for in-gameplay overlays, allowing for custom HUD widgets using web. See https://github.com/sector3studios/webhud for full details.
- Multiplayer - Fixed the vibrating opponent cars in pitlane and grid
- Player can now adjust the brake bias even in fixed car setup conditions
- Spectator overlays - changed r3e.getVehicleInfo.drsLeft to use amount of drs activations left, instead of just true or false
- Single Player - Grid Position selector now takes into account multiclass and will place the player in the selected position within the same car class or same performance index classes.
- Fixed an issue on Sepang South when using VR
- Fixed Brake assists showing up in the wrong order in the Gameplay Settings selector
- Fixed sometimes incorrect lap counts or session timers when watching replays
- Fixed a multiplayer issue on Timing screen where the player with the fastest lap would leave the server and would result in broken split time calculations
- Fixed ADAC 2018 drivers not changing during pitstops
- Oschersleben - New set of Static cameras ("Pg Down" key to switch to TV cameras, then "End" key to cycle through camera sets)
- Paul Ricard - New set of Static cameras
- Silverstone - New set of Static cameras
- Slovakiaring - New set of Static cameras
- Shanghai - New set of Static cameras
- Stowe - New set of Static cameras
- RaceRoom Raceway - New set of Static cameras
- RedBull Ring - New set of Static cameras
- Road America - New set of Static cameras
- Sachsenring - New set of Static cameras
- Salzburgring - New set of Static cameras
- Suzuka - New set of Static cameras
- GTR1 car class - Added set of action cameras ("Home" key to cycle)
- Sounds - Replaced some suspension samples
- Sounds - Implemented a new set of samples and triggers for sounds of pedals being pressed in Aquila, Audi 90 GTO, Audi R18, BMW 320 Turbo, Chevrolet Daytona Prototype, DMD P20, DMD P21, Fabcar 935, Mistral M530, Mistral M531, Nissan Silvia Turbo, Nissan Skyline 2000RS, Nissan 300ZX, Nissan R90CK, Nissan Skyline GTR R32, Porsche 934 RSR, Radical SR9 Turbo and V8, Ruf CTR3, Volvo 240 Turbo, Zakspeed Capri.
- Sounds - Reduced volume of drones in aerial cameras
- Sounds - Chevrolet Corvette C6 GT2 - Improved volume balance between external and internal sounds.
- Sounds - Chevrolet Corvette Greenwood - Increased volume of the engine startup and engine idle (both interior and exterior)
- Physics - Added Tyre pressure to Formula RaceRoom Junior
- Physics - Added Tyre pressure to GTR2 cars
- Physics - Added Tyre pressure to GTR4 cars
- Physics - Added Tyre pressure to Mercedes DTM 1995, along with all-around handling improvements
- Physics - Added Tyre pressure to Pagani Zonda R
- Physics - Added Tyre pressure to Porsche 911 GT3 Cup
- Physics - Added Tyre pressure to Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport, tweaks to transmission, gearshifts and dampers
- Physics - BOP adjustments to GTR3 cars
- Physics - BOP adjustments to GTO cars, Updated friction values, Updated oscillations, More accurate Mustang front suspension joints
- Physics - BOP adjustments to Group 5 cars.
- Physics - Aquila - Tweaked upshifts and behaviour on pit limiter
- Physics - Audi TT RS VLN - Fixed some tyre marks left on tarmac when changing gears, updated engine and transmission rod stiffness, improved behaviour on pit limiter and the automatic gearbox logic.
- Physics - Formula RaceRoom Junior - Imrpoved behaviour over bumps, curbs and crests. Improved dog box shifts behaviour. Adjustments to transmission oscillations.
- Physics - NSU TTS - Fixed AI sometimes overshooting the pitbox, the car now also has its own set of pitstop timers
- Physics - Porsche 934 RSR - Improved behaviour over bumps, curbs and crests. Adjustments to transmission oscillations.