Incroyable, mise à jour de la version béta ce jour!
No new cars yet though - v1.5.12 features a bunch minor fixes and updates that have been compiled since the last release. Below is the changelog:
- Fixed UI bug that could allow reset tire sets / track progression / tire wear / fuel wear mid session
- Fixed AI not going out of garage when tire sets UI option is set to "Default"
- Corrected conflicting IDs in Drift tracks
- Made windowed mode default to borderless
- Added various fixes to drift score calculation
- Added multiple race setting to Dedi Tool
- "Look for XInput devices" is now defaulted to off to avoid long loading times (will reset for all users to default)
- Fixed bug where running multiplayer in spectator mode would cause single player to default to TV trackside camera
- Further tweaks to default settings in dedicated server (Max Data Client minimum 128 kbps)
- Added new Extreme SimRacing branding to tracks and various car skins
- Goiania: Added external ring layout
- Imola: Updated to 2018 modifications & added night time lighting
- MCR: Added headlights and brakelights for night time racing